2016-02-08: Richard Stallman - "Free Software and Your Freedom" (Zurich, Switzerland)

Hi all,

this certainly is of interest to some of you: I just read about Richard
Stallman visiting Zurich and giving a talk on next Monday, 6pm at the
ImpactHub Colab, Sihlquai 131, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland.

> Richard Stallman will speak about the goals and philosophy of the
> Free Software Movement, and the status and history of the GNU
> operating system, which in combination with the kernel Linux is now
> used by tens of millions of users world-wide.
>
> Richard Stallman's speech will be nontechnical, admission is gratis, >
and the public is encouraged to attend.

Location: ImpactHub Colab, Sihlquai 131, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
https://www.fsf.org/events/rms-20160208-zurich

Cheers,
Micha