making a debian.ch BBQ - doodle poll

I had a few responses to my earlier email about a BBQ, mainly suggesting
dates to avoid through July and early August

I've created a doodle poll for the last Sunday in August or one of the
first two Saturdays in September.  It is also possible to show a
preference for doing the BBQ at lunchtime or in the evening.  Doing it
in the evening would give people the option of going for a wander on the
Rigi during the day and then arriving for the BBQ at 16:00 or 17:00 as
we are just a short walk from both the Arth-Goldau SBB and the Rigibahn
station.

    http://doodle.com/6x73gx37exmmeqf2

We have basic facilities including a gas BBQ, large balcony looking at
the Rigi and Zugersee, parking, sound system and IPv6 wifi.  This would
be open to partners and friends of Debian too but we may need to ask
people to RSVP just to have some understanding of numbers.

If anybody else wants to suggest an alternative or more central location
that is perfectly OK but we are quite happy to welcome people here.

For anybody coming by train from Romandie, the last train back is
probably 21:20 or 22:20 via Luzern.