Re: debian.ch AGM - 2015-01-30 -> 2015-02-01 ?

On 05/01/15 17:55, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> writes:

>>> I agree that we should find a date for the AGM where at least
>>> the "usual supects" can attend. I guess having an informal poll
>>> about this is the best way to proceed. Organizing the AGM is
>>> not that much work. So having it on another date is fine for
>>> me. Any volunteers to organize the AGM?
>>

>> Does anybody else have feedback for or against Didier's AGM
>> proposal? If the AGM would take place on 31 January then the
>> notice would need to be sent out in the next few days.
>
> As nobody volunteered to organize the AGM on another date and there
> was no further opposition to the date proposed by Didier I think we
> should go with the proposed date (2014-01-31).
>
> Didier are you going to send the invitation or should I do that?

One additional possibility - if it makes the event more accessible,
would anybody want to use Jitsi Meet for remote participation in the
AGM or BSP?

You just need to include a URL like

  https://meet.jit.si/DebianSwitzerland

in the announcement and anybody who can't get there in person can have
the misery of watching fondue consumption through their web browser.