Yes, Chaostreff on the 22nd (Was: Meet in September?)

Hi Axel,

Thanks!

I think we share several interests: Debian, white
hat hacking, not drinking/smoking, and the shell.

Yes, the regular Chaostreff on the 22nd looks
good.

It'd be great if you could come for it.

If I understand correctly, it's at

    Birsfelderstrasse 6
    4132 Muttenz

which Google maps says is about 6 kilometers
south-east of Basel.

If anyone has good advice for

    a.) public transportation between Basel and
        Muttenz, and

    b.) a casual and healthy place to eat before
        Chaostreff,

please share your thoughts.

Thanks again,
Kingsley