Jessie Release Party in Zurich on Wednesday, 29th of April 2015

Hi,

we (the Linux User Group Switzerland[1] and CCC Zürich[2]) are
planning to do a Jessie Release Party in Zurich[3].

[1] http://www.lugs.ch/lugs/
[2] https://www.ccczh.ch/
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyJessie/Switzerland/Zurich

So far the discussion has been in German on the mailing lists of the
two associations (which are both not publically archived but free to
subscribe).

We have a room(*) and a date (exact time tba.), but not yet many ideas
for a program or similar. So if you have any idea, feel free to share
it.

(*) Actually two rooms in the same building. We first had the idea for
    a party in the CCCZH's hackerspace. But the Revamp-IT association[4]
    offered their foyer (a former foyer of a bank subsidiary) in the
    ground floor of the same building for the party. But since that
    date is also a regular CCCZH meeting day, the CCCZH hackerspace
    will be open for those would like to party by hacking on Debian.
    ;-)

[4] http://www.revamp-it.ch/

We're not targetting any of the weekends around that as there are two
other events in the southern German speaking area (Grazer Linux-Tage
and Vintage Computer Festival Europe) which me and others want to
attend. Additionally there's already a trans-regional CCC event in one
of the rooms on the Release-Saturday.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin