No AGM this week-end (was: Re: AGM date in March)

Hi all,

Le samedi, 18 janvier 2014, 15.47:54 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> after discussion in the board, we are coming with two (close)
> proposals for the date of the AGM and we agreed to consult the
> members on the best suitable date.

just to clarify: as the board hasn't agreed on a suitable date for the
AGM yet, no debian.ch AGM is scheduled this week-end.

We are discussing to find a new date and will keep the members informed
in due time.

Sorry for the delays, cheers,

OdyX