Zentralschweiz [was: Re: Drinksigning in Bern?]

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:14 PM, George Danchev wrote:

> I've been at the LUGBE meeting twice and I like it a lot, but driving from
> Nidwalden to Bern and all theway back, *after work*, is a bit demanding :)
> Hence, I have a slightly off-topic question: Is there any LUG nearby Luzern (or
> Central CH in general)? At least my searching has failed to reveal one.

Hi George,

I think there is still the mailing list, but the LUGS Central
Switzerland has been pretty quiet for the last years. The web site [1]
was just recently unlinked from the main lugs.ch page.

Anyway, there are open source enthusiasts around here, and some of us
even meet up from time to time (informally) although last time was
also a while ago. If you're interested get in touch and we can come up
with something.

Best regards,
Tormod

[1] http://zentralschweiz.lugs.ch/