Re: Drinksigning in Bern?

On Wednesday 19 February 2014 11:03:59 Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Hi Cédric

Hi guys,

> Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> writes:
> > Dear debian.ch,
> >

> > I am in Bern until Saturday morning with my family. I would be glad to
> > meet with some of you for a drink/keysigning during the day/after
> > work.
>
> I'm living in Bern. Tomorrow the Linux User Group Bern will have a talk
> about "Ansible" [3]. After the talk we will go eat and dring something in a
> nearby Restaurant. We will probably either be in the Créperie "Le
> Carrousel" [1] or in Restaurant Beaulieu [2], depending on how many we
> are (the Créperie is rather small). Both are basically at the same
> place.
>
> The talk will be in german, but if you like you can also just join us
> afterwards. As the talk room is only reserved until 8pm, we will go to
> the restaurant around that time.
>
> Gaudenz
>
> [1] http://www.proba.jussieu.fr/~boutil/
> [2] http://www.restaurantbeaulieu.ch/
> [3]
> http://events.lugbe.ch/action/events/events.phtml?YEAR=2014&MONTH=02&DAY=20
> > Please Cc me if your answer to the list, as I am not subscribed. Feel
> > free to contact me privately if you're interested.

I've been at the LUGBE meeting twice and I like it a lot, but driving from
Nidwalden to Bern and all theway back, *after work*, is a bit demanding :)
Hence, I have a slightly off-topic question: Is there any LUG nearby Luzern (or
Central CH in general)? At least my searching has failed to reveal one.

Thanks and have a lot of fun tomorrow!

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>