MiniDebConf proposal

Hi all,

On Monday February 27 we had a dinner with some people in Lausanne.
After sharing our opinions on init system came up the idea of
organizing a MiniDebConf located the french speaking part of
Switzerland.
After preliminary discussion we can up with
time and location proposal (which are indicative):

- Location: Lausanne or Geneva
- Dates: September-October-November 2014 or February-March 2015

With this email I would like to see how many people are interested in
it and of course to listen to any eventual other proposal on dates and
location.

Cheers

Mike