Re: debian.ch AGM date in March: evening of 22 or over lunch on 23 ?

Hi,

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Now Bcc'ing all members of debian.ch who haven't answered…
>
> 	Ping!

Pong.

> OdyXLe samedi, 18 janvier 2014, 15.47:54 Didier '' Raboud a écrit :
> > after discussion in the board, we are coming with two (close)
> > proposals for the date of the AGM and we agreed to consult the
> > members on the best suitable date. Therefore please fill the
> > following poll during the next week so that we can aim at settling on
> > a date before the end of January.
> >
> > 	https://doodle.com/4ctxk76kzakxn3xy
>
> Thanks in advance for an answer before this week-end!

Well, it's already after the weekend, but it was FOSDEM week-end and I
didn't read mails for more than 4 days…

IMHO the current state of the Doodle (even without my vote), shows
that deciding on the date of AGM one year in advance just doesn't
work.

I didn't know back then which event would be on that weekend, but I
was quite sure there will be one. It became Linux Info Tag Augsburg.
(And I've submitted a talk there.) Since it's a one day event, I will
be back on Sunday, but I can't promise to be back already at noon.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin