debian.ch AGM and possible BSP - 2015-01-30 -> 2015-02-01

Dear debian.ch community,

November 5th has passed and Jessie is now deep in its final preparation
phase. We should help getting Jessie out with a coordinated BSP!

As we're also approaching the end of this year, now is again the time to
try find a date for the debian.ch Annual General Meeting.

Swisslinux.org, a FLOSS group from Romandie, is organizing what they've
so far called the "Rencontres Hivernales du Libre" (FLOSS Winter Meetup)
[0], planned to take place over the whole last week-end of January:
	from Friday January 30. ~ 16h
	to   Sunday February 1. ~ 18h
in St-Cergue, in the Jura Alps, in the region of Nyon, between Geneva
and Lausanne. The point of this meetup is to provide an time-space for
various FLOSS groups in order emulate innovation and generate
collaboration.

I'm hereby proposing to combine a BSP and the debian.ch AGM by embracing
the nice framework proposed by Swisslinux.org:
* the BSP would take place over the whole week-end, with people joining
  and leaving as they can;
* the debian.ch AGM would take place at a convenient moment, for example
  16h on the Saturday evening, to allow for the meeting to take place as
  well as allowing enough time for the traditional fondue following it.

I've started to write down some of the organizational data for the BSP
on the Debian wiki:
	https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2015/01/ch/St-Cergue

Before announcing this at a wider level (debian-events-eu, -project, -
devel, etc), what's our take on this idea?

Looking forward to your feedback!

With my best regards,
OdyX - Didier Raboud

[BSP] Bug Squashing Party - https://wiki.debian.org/BSP