Re: Visiting Geneva, 4-7 October

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure yet if I'll be in Geneva during the weekend. For sure I'll be available on Monday evening.
Let me know when you decide on a date.

Cheers

Michele Cane, PhD.

On Sep 29, 2014 9:43 AM, "Luca Capello" <luca@pca.it> wrote:
Hi there!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:36:50 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'll be visiting Geneva with for some physics tourism at CERN with my
> friends (in CC). It might be nice to meet up with any locals for
> beersigning. Anybody around and interested? :-)

For sure, I guess Michele and Michael would be glad to join.  Saturday
or Sunday if you want to enjoy bars, Monday if you do not care about
people.  We could also organise something at the cooperative I work
with <http://www.itopie.ch>.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca