Meet-up Django, 2013-02-27T19:00 at 'La Muse', Genève

Hi there!

I discovered this last Friday, but forgot that it could interest the
Debian Swiss community as well, especially given that Christopher
(Bcc:ed) is a fellow Ubuntu developer:

    Who: Christopher Glass
   What: Meet-up Django
         <http://www.la-muse.ch/ai1ec_event/meet-up-django/?instance_id=5327>
   When: Wed, 7 feb 2013 @ 19:00
  Where: La Muse, rue de la Muse 2, Genève
         <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=46.199776&mlon=6.139271&zoom=18&layers=M>

Christopher, the address on the Muse webpage is wrong ;-)

I do not think I will be there (I am not a fan of web development), but
I am quite happy that Free Software is being discussed in Genève as
well.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca