Re: Small Debian Gathering in Zurich on Fri. 25th of Oct., 20:00 at Tant Pis

Hi Gaudenz,

Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> writes:
> I think this is a very good idea, thanks for going forward with this.
> But the first Thursday of each month is a very bad choice if you
It’s the first Tuesday, not Thursday.

> intend to reach beyond just Zurich with this. It's the regular meeting
I can only speak for myself, but I never intended to reach people
(far) outside of Zürich with this. Sure, it might be nice, but I think
we are enough people in Zürich to pull it off without support from other
cities :-).

--
Best regards,
Michael