Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party

Le mardi, 14 août 2012 23.14:45, Michele Cane a écrit :
> Today Le Camp's manager gave me 2 dates option:
>
> - 13-14 october
> 2 possible buildings
> 	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=6&lang=
> 		up to 32 people, minimum price 650 chf per day (up to 20
> 		people if more 30 chf per day per person)
> 	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=4&lang=
> 		up to 30 people, minimum price 450 chf per day (up to 20
> 		people if more 21 chf per day per person)
>
> - 27-28 october
> 1 possible building
> 	- http://www.lecamp.ch/communs/batiments.php?id=6&lang=
> 		up to 32 people, minimum price 650 chf per day (up to 20
> 		people if more 30 chf per day per person)
>
> For comfort reasons I would go for the "passerelle" building. The oder
> one is a big dorm room.

Bah. I wouldn't really care about comfort for a one-night BSP. But
"passerelle" is also cheaper, surprisingly. So 13-14 oct, in "Passerelle"
would cost 450 for 20 people. That would already be a quite big BSP!

These prices wouldn't include meals, right?

Do we go on with this? Are there blockers ? Would it be okay to e.g. ask the
DPL to pay for the accomodation and have food+travel for attendees ? More ?
Less ?

OdyX