Re: Debian Birthday Party

Hi all.

As Debian turns nineteen on the 16th of September,

16th of August !

Of course, 16th of August ;)

                                                    I wonder if we should
organize a small DebianDay.

Yes please ! :-)

Everyone who is interested to attend, is invited to join us at the 16th of August, about 18.00.

Location:

Stampfenbachstrasse 69, ID-Lounge (E floor), Zurich

http://marcusmoeller.ch/share/Stampfenbachstrasse_69.png
http://marcusmoeller.ch/share/Stampfenbachstrasse_69_entrance.png

I will bring some chips and drinks without alcohol are available, too. Please bring your own beer ;)

I am going to add the event to the wiki page, tomorrow.

Greets
Marcus