Re: List moderation problems?

Hi,

Iustin Pop wrote:
> I wanted to reject a spam message being held for moderation, so I went
> to the admin site, entered the password, and then (seeing there were
> more messages being held), I marked "forward message to " + my email
> address (to check the messages without having to base64-decode them) and
> left them all in defer.
>
> But now, the emails weren't forwarded to me, and they are also no longer
> visible in the pending tasks. It seemed they just disappeared? They were
> just spam, based on the browser tabs I still have open, but I don't know
> what actually happened (I left them all in "Defer").

I ran into that issue occassional on more than one Debian Mailman
installation, but never found out, why. Then again it could be just a
moderator race-condition as Didier suggests. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin