DebConf13: Update after the last meeting, next steps

Hi all,

Here we are again with an update about the DebConf13 organisation.
First, many thanks to Luca for preparing the minutes of the last meeting.

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/minutes-20120322

== Mailinglists and Repositories ==

Two changes in the mailing lists we were using until now have happened
since the meeting:

  * debconf13-ch@lists.debconf.net has become
    debconf13-localteam@lists.debconf.org

As discussed during the meeting:

  * Invitations to meetings and minutes thereof will get sent to both
    lists;
  * All DebConf13-related content should now be sent on
    debconf13-localteam@l.dc.o;

This means that people interested in helping the DebConf13 organisation
process should subscribe to debconf13-localteam@lists.debconf.org:

The debconf13 and debconf13-private GIT repositories contents have been
moved to the debconf-data and debconf-team Subversion repositories. This
has been done to better integrate with the way all the previous Debconfs
handled their data.

You have to request membership in the debconf-data and debconf-team
projects on Alioth. Getting access to debconf-data should not be a
problem for anyone working on DebConf13. The debconf-team membership is
handled a bit more restrictive as this repository also contains
non-public content. It's up to the project admins to decide who gets access.

URLs:
    svn://svn.debian.org/debconf-team/dc13 (anonymous read only)
    svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc13 (read /write)
    svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-team/dc13 (read /write)

== Sub-teams ==

As discussed during the meeting, the DebConf13 local team will be
organised in topic-specific teams, in which anyone is welcome to
participate.

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Category:DebConf13_teams

To make things as transparent and clear as possible, each team should
now make sure his wiki page is complete and conforms to what was
discussed in the meeting.

== Tasks ==

* [all] Fill your subteam wiki page
* [sponsoring] Sponsoring team first meeting before next team meeting
(who takes the lead)?
* [gaudenz] Send link to meeting minutes to debconf-team

== DebConf12 in Nicaragua ==

Before DebConf13 can happen, we need a successful DebConf12 in
Nicaragua. Areas that need help include:
* talks selection;
* scheduling;
* visa;
* room assignment;
* writing and reviewing website texts;
* ...

Have a look at http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Teams and add
yourself to a team that interests you. A good way to stay informed is to
subscribe to the debconf-team@lists.debconf.org mailinglist and to watch
the #debconf-team IRC channel on irc.debian.org

Please consider helping them as this is a good learning experience also
for organizing "our" DebConf.

Cheers,

Gaudenz and Didier