[Debconf13-ch] next meeting Th 22 March 2012 18:45 Adrianos Bern

Hi

Next Debconf13 team meeting:

Date: Thursday 22 March 2012 18:45
Location: Adrianos Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Theaterplatz 2, Bern [1]

Everyone that likes to participate in Debconf organization is welcome to
the meeting. Even if you have not been involved until now.

The primary goal of the meeting is to decide on the team structure and
organization and to define the important milestones for the coming 2
years. I'll send out a more detailed agenda later and I'll try to come
up with a way to discuss this huge task as efficient as possible. The
goal is to have a rough overwiew of the tasks by the end of the meeting
so that individual responsible persons can start to work on the details.

Gaudenz

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=46.947685&mlon=7.447454&zoom=18&layers=M
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.