[Debconf13-ch] Swisslinux.org members support of DebConf13.ch

Hi all,

as shortly mentionned yesterday on IRC, I had the great pleasure of
participating to the Swisslinux.org [0] AGM yesterday at EPFL [1], where I had
the occasion to present our DC13.ch project to the crowd in order to seek
potential new team members, with an totally improvised presentation.

And their answer was mostly enthousiastic ! Swisslinux.org's position might be
summarized as "We support the project and would be willing to participate in
its organisation, but only after the end of the RMLL2012 in Geneva. In any
case, the support will only exist as individual members' engagements".

Comite@Swisslinux.org: Is that well summarized ?

I think we can reasonably mention that tonight during the IRC meeting (which I
won't be able to attend, unfortunately).

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://swisslinux.org
[1] http://www.swisslinux.org/wiki/fr/association/evenements/20120120