Re: [Debconf13-ch] Fwd: DebConf13 bids: Time to start formalizing your bid

Hi there!

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:52:25 +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> given the forwarded message and according to our discussions at our latest
> meeting two days ago, I have just promoted our bid to the Bids list:
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki?title=DebConf13&diff=22644&oldid=22643

I am sorry for the delay, but I just finished the rough budget
calculations:

  <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki?title=DebConf13%2FSwitzerland%2FBid&diff=22716&oldid=22715>

Two notes:

1) I removed the expenses/incomes distinction, given that we do not have
   any number from any sponsor, so I do not see the point in such a
   separation.

2) the budget is still quite high, especially if we compare it to
   DebCon10:

     <http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/dc10/dc10-balances-eur.txt>

   Moreover, we are still missing the daytrip and the /real/ travel
   prices, i.e. the plane/train/$WHATEVER trips people will have to
   reach Switzerland.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca