Re: DebConf13.ch (was: Debian Project News - July 25th, 2011)

Luca Capello:
> Is anyone interesting?  Should we apply or at least ventilate the
> hypothesis to hold it in Switzerland?  Some reasons why I think we
> should at least announce it to the world:

Hi,

I'm definitely interested to help making the 20th anniversary happen in a
region with good coffee, gastronomy and organization! I'd however also support
any bid in other german speaking regions. (No offense intended.)

Is it possible to organize a cheap conference in high prizy Switzerland?

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro