Re: Cheese & Wine Party at DebConf 11: Swiss participation

Hi

Excerpts from Thomas Koch's message of 2011-07-05 21:12:36 +0200:
> Axel Beckert:
> > Hi,
> Hi,
>
> I could bring another Fondue set and 2 bottles of wine from Thurgau. I didn't
> know how to bring cheese on a night train without annoying other passengers
> too much... :-)
> Would you like to bring some additional swiss cheese for me too and I pay you
> afterwards?

I'll take my part of the cheese on the night train. I don't think it
will smell to much if properly packed into a cooling bag. And most (if
not all) cheese will survive a 36h trip without cooling. Hard cheese
even dosen't need cooling at all if it's not too hot. It's usually
stored in a cellar for several months before being sold.

> Debian.ch shirts is fine!

I don't have a debian.ch shirt anymore. Will there be any of these on
sale in Banja Luka?

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.