Re: Black "Space Fun" T-Shirts available!

Hi Marcus!

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:27:12 +0200, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 03:48:50 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
>> And today I finally took the time to update the debian.ch merchandise
>> page (thanks to Benoît, cc:ed, for being the model):
>>
>>    <http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/7add6e0d911d270295019ce57f61625120fad9b4>
>
> Great to hear. May I pick one up in Zurich? Axel, do you got some of
> the black ones?

No, I have all of them in Genève.  But I should visit a very good friend
of mine who lives there now in the next weeks, so I could bring some,
especially if other people are interested.  I will contact you in
private as soon as they are in Zürich.  Obviously, if you can not wait,
shipping is always available ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca