lists.debian.ch mail issue

Heyho!

For the last almost 2 weeks, mailman on the lists.debian.ch/debian.ch
mailserver didn't run.  I have yet to investigate why. To my knowledge, no
mail was lost, it just was pushed into mailman's queue directory.

Sorry about that, I guess I'll have to put some monitoring tools in place...

While community@lists.d.c was almost unaffected (one email), mail to
info@debian.ch was also held back.  We will be dealing with the mail backlog
in the coming days, I'm very sorry about that.

cheers
-- vbi

--
I wish we’d get about as much coverage of American news in these times
as international news gets airtime on American TV.