Re: [Debconf13-ch] 2011-11-16 Meeting minutes - Next meeting !

Hi there!

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:43:10 +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> The minutes for the meeting we just held in Bern are now available, for those
> that couldn't attend:
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf13/Switzerland/minutes-20111116
>
> The most important items of those minutes are:
>
> * Our preferred choice stays Vaumarcus, with both Zürich and Geneva available
>   as backup options.
> * Work will be done to get a better idea on the possible connectivity
>   solutions for Vaumarcus (getting agreement from the venues holders,
>   investigation of other backup solutions [fiber-on-earth, point-to-point
>   wireless, …]) (gismo, XTaran)

I confirmed to Mr. Olivier Pianaro (Le Camp director, Bcc:ed) our
primary interest for this venue.  He also confirmed me that they are
trying to get a fastest Internet connection and I will soon be in
contact with the person responsible for that, so stay tuned.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca