[Debconf13-ch] Zurich bid

Hi all.

I have updated the information on the wiki:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland#Zurich

Overall here is a short summary of pros for Zurich:

- Zurich is well connected with international flights, pan-european trains and a local tram and bus system. - Free rooms for the conference and hack fests available, as many as we might ever need. - Accommodation is really cheap with the bunker option. But it's not only cheap, it's also lots of fun! - Zurich is used to English speakers, i.e. there's lots of foreign students, professors, researchers, etc. - Lots of museums to visit (e.g. when bringing families along or adding a few days in the city) and nature is easy to reach

If one is missing something, just let me know.

Greets
Marcus