Donation to AMICA

Dear debian.ch community,

in place of a wreath, Adrian's family asked for donations to AMICA
Switzerland (http://www.amica-schweiz.ch/in_English/in_english.html).

Several people have since donated for this cause. Today,
I transferred the total sum of CHF 682.78 to AMICA (sum of all
incoming donations that mentioned AMICA or Adrian in the subject).

Thanks to everyone for their kind contributions!

If you still want to donate, please do not hesitate. Either donate
directly to AMICA, or transfer your money to debian.ch with an
appropriate subject line. I would appreciate if you also dropped me
an e-mail.

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.ch>