Re: Black "Space Fun" T-Shirts available!

Hi Luca.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 03:48:50 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
Given that we need more for the next Chemnitzer Linux-Tage, at the
beginning of the next week I will ask for half in blue and half in
black.

Indeed at the CLT-2011<http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2011/>  we had
SpaceFun T-Shirts in both blue and black.

And today I finally took the time to update the debian.ch merchandise
page (thanks to Benoît, cc:ed, for being the model):

   <http://git.debian.ch/v/web.git/commitdiff/7add6e0d911d270295019ce57f61625120fad9b4>

Great to hear. May I pick one up in Zurich? Axel, do you got some of the black ones?

Greets
Marcus