AGM 2010 via IRC: meetbot files

Hi there!

Given that I would like to review the AGM 2010 we hold via IRC, I was in
the process of saving locally the meetbot files.

According to the protocol for that AGM (which I rejected) [1], these
files should be available on Daniel's people.debian.org space [2], but I
get a 404 now.  Looking at the community@ archive, I found out [3] that
some files are also available on the meetbot.debian.net website [4].

[1] Message-ID: <87y6a3ha3z.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
[4] <http://meetbot.debian.net/debian.ch/2010/>

Daniel, are the files at [4] the same you hosted at [2]?  Or, if
something is missing, can you please provide it somewhere, at least
temporarily?

To everyone: please note that to avoid this kind of problems,
*everything* debian.ch-related must be saved on the debian.ch Git
repository at <http://git.debian.ch/>.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca