Re: Debian Swirl Sticker

On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 09:59 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:

Hi Axel,

> Is the new one bigger or smaller?

the one I'm selling is exactly 40cm in height which was too much (this
is exactly the size of my rear window). the one you can see on the
picture is 30cm in height.

> I'm interested since I planned to something like this anyway, but I
> know my car's rear window isn't as tall as normal cars' rear windows.
> Have to check first. :-)

They also told me it's no problem to put it on the engine bonnet ;)

Cheers
Peter

--
Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,
der wird am Ende beides verlieren.