Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandise BoF?

Hi Alexander!

No need to Cc: me, I read the list, thank you.  Please let me know if it
is the same for you :-)

community@lists.debian.ch from the loop, since I do not think it is at
this point useful (and to keep the discussion in a single place).

BTW2, should this be discussed in a more general mailing list?  I have
just realized that there is no general debian-events@ mailing list, so I
do not really know a better place...

BTW3, I cc:ed the official Debian merchandise email address, sorry to
not have done this before.

On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 21:34 +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Luca Capello schrieb am Saturday, den 31. July 2010:
> > The description contains a list of all merchandise we have/had, i.e.:
> >
> > - backpacks
> >     Debian Brasil
> > - foilstickers
> >     Alexander Wirt
> >     Debian Brasil
> >     debian.ch
> > - mugs
> >     Debian Brasil
>       Alexander Wirt
> > - pins
> >     Debian Brasil
> >     debian.ch
>       Alexander Wirt
> - Frozen Mugs
>       Alexander Wirt
> - Caps
>       Alexander Wirt
> - Frisbees
>       Alexander Wirt
> - Sweatshirts
>       Alexander Wirt
> - Long Sleeves
>       Alexander Wirt

Thank you for the full list, I updated the wiki page.

I have also created a DebConf10-specific wiki page for stuff to be
discussed during the BoF:

  http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise/BoFDebConf10

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca