Starting balance of debian.ch

Folks, as per agreement during the last AGM, you can find attached
the starting balance of the debian.ch accounts. This is called
"starting balance" because it's the first time I included
inventories in the calculation.

From now on, this shall be kept up to date, pre-published as a draft
before each AGM, and once cleared, published in the final version
afterwards.

If you have questions, comments, or corrections, please let me
know. Do not assume I know what I'm doing. ;)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"wer in einem gewissen alter nicht merkt, daß er hauptsächlich von
 idioten umgeben ist, merkt das aus einem gewissen grund nicht."
                                                        -- kurt götz