Re: [Swiss Knife] "final" proposal

Hi

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 05:01:31PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hi all again,
>
> after my previous proposal and discussion over IRC, here is my "final" proposal,
> based on the "Nomad" model (black, slightly bigger (111 mm) but with simple
> tools) [0]:
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian-CH/knife/debian-knife_OdyX-black.pdf

Why did you abandon the idea with the cyber tool. I would have prefered
it over this quit normal swiss army knife. I already have to many of
those including the exact same model. So I probably won't buy one of
these.

I prefer version C of the first designs.

Gaudenz

> I will contact Victorinox with this proposal during next week if nobody raises
> strong issues.
>
> Best regards,
>
> OdyX
>

> [0] http://victorinox.ch/product/1/100/1004/1106/0.8353.3
>
> --
> Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
> CH-1020 Renens
> didier@raboud.com
>

> --

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.