Re: AGM 2009: call for dates

also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2009.11.11.1307 +0100]:
> LUGS Keysigning Party, 11th od December 2009, 7pm at
> Gemeinschaftszentrum Wipkingen, Zurich. http://zrh2k9-ksp.ftbfs.de/
>
> So the 10th of December would fit best with that in mind. (I will not
> discuss the sense or nonsense of KSPs here. We had that already on
> IRC. :-)

So Didier will arrive for the meeting on the 10th, be a tourist for
the day of the 11th, and then attend the KSP? Not sure what his
employer will think about that. ;)

But we could have a meeting *after* the KSP on the 11th. I didn't
include Fridays in the list of dates on doodle because usually
people want to have those evenings off. Now I cannot add another
date because doodle doesn't allow me to do that. :(

The benefit of doing it right afterwards would be that we could
probably reuse the space.

> > Unless someone has a better idea, I will find a place to meet in
> > Zürich-Oerlikon.
>
> No idea yet. ETH has stopped offering rooms to external groups.
> The LUGS meetings are no more at ETH because of that.
>
> How many people do we expect. 8? 10? 15?

Doubtful that it'll be 8 even. I would host it at my house, but
depending on the date, there'll be a few other people living there,
so it's not something I can commit to yet.

> In case of having dinner afterwards: With exception to the toilets
> with parfum dispender which look like soap dispender, I always
> liked the Cayenne, especially the food.

Cheyenne, and yes, that is a decent location. Maybe I should
investigate whether debian.ch couldn't pay dinner for the elected
board members! Who wants to stand for vote? ;)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"the only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of
 the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that
 I have always cultivated."
                                                        -- oscar wilde