Re: AGM 2009: call for dates

Le mercredi 11 novembre 2009 11:43:34 martin f krafft, vous avez écrit :
> Dear debian.ch members and supporters,
> dear Swiss Debian community,

Hi Martin and thanks for the invitation,

> Unless someone has a better idea, I will find a place to meet in
> Zürich-Oerlikon.

Zürich is pretty much far away from my /home, but I think I'll be able to manage
that. Being able to sleep somewhere there would be greatly appreciated though !

> The main points on the agenda other than reports, financials, and
> the vote will be the acceptance of three new members (Gürkan,
> Didier, and Gaudenz), the decision to waive the need for an
> auditor for now, and other minor changes to the bylaws.
>
> See you there,

Depending on who's there and our motivation, we might profit of the time
together to do some bug hunting. Or simply drink some beers. :-)

In any case, I would be interesting in some key-signing.

Looking forward to see yall there !

OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian user.