Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi all!

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:18:06 +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> after a first not-so-followed-by intent [0], here we go again with
> some ideas for one or many Lenny Release Parties. I think we need
> concrete proposals (date, place, accomodation) to go on. So here is
> one :

Now that I think about it, should this be annonced on d-events@l.d.o?
Or, since I do not blog, at least should someone blog about it?I know
this is not properly speaking a Debian event, but it will give more
audience to the party itself, especially for non-Swiss people.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca