Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi,

Didier Raboud schrieb am Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 02:15:36PM +0100:
> > Is this proposition still valid?  I added myself to the Doodle page, but
> > ATM there are only 3 participants.

I'm not sure why he didn't add himself to the Doodle page yet, but I
plan to bring a (for Debian parties) seldom guest with me. He's more a
NetBSD/Gentoo guy, but had to install Debian since he lost a bet.
*hehe* Now he at least wants to have the possibility to party because
of that, too. And he likes GnuPG key signing, too. :-)

So I'll nag him to add himself to Doodle by adding him as Cc to this
mail. ;-)

> It is still valid of course and I'll be happy to welcome you both here at home.
> If we are only three, we could meet in any bar or restaurant in Lausanne if it
> fits better.

It's possible that we will be a little bit late since it's not
complete clear when we can leave work. Even with leaving work quite
early, with the train connection we have in mind, we'll arrive in
Vevey at 18:33. The other possibility would be by car, but it's quite
clear that we won't manage it to arrive in the 2:09h the TomTom
predicts on a Friday afternoon.

In addition, I've got a cough since Saturday (staying at home at least
today)-:, but I hope I'm fit again at the end of the week.

> > > Would vote for a dinner somewhere. Doesn't need to be at your
> > > place. :)
> >
> > Fully ACK.  Obviously there will be a keysigning party, even if in this
> > case I miss only Alex key ;-)
>
> As I do. ;-)

Isn't that a reason? :-)

		Looking forward to Friday, Axel