Re: Fwd: Linuxdays 2009 (Geneva, 3. to 5. June) // DEADLINE: 15.5.

Hi there!

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:39:42 +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Is there interest & manpower to run a Debian booth at Linuxdays in Geneva
> (June 3. to 5.)?
>
> If so, we need to apply for a booth (for free, of course) until the 15.5.

I have finally took the time to check for my schedule and I can
participate to the LinuxDays 2009, thus I will send by fax the debian.ch
application in the next 2 hours.

Since no one has shown any interest so far, I will just run the Debian
booth, without giving any conference, for two primary reasons: I have
not a lot of free time and I do not know which of my fields of interest
could fit well in the four tracks (Education, Public administration,
Open for Business and Grid Computing).

As usual for everything hosted in Genève, I can offer a place to sleep
as well as a guided tour to the city, if needed.  Everyone is welcome!

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca