VoIP in Switzerland, take two

We've talked about VoIP in Switzerland before, but it's been
a while. Back then, I advocated insphone.ch, and I am still pleased
with their services, but I just found out that they charge 0.075 CHF
setup fee for each call, which I don't like, and which does not fit
my calling profile very well.

Do any of you have other VoIP providers who provide a Swiss landline
number for PSTN access and have reasonable rates for outgoing
national calls?

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

all information contained in the above is false,
for reasons of military security.