Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Menu

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. Currently go into bed early and sleep
longer than usual... Still not 100% fit again.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:20:04PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:08:22 +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
> > here is a proposal for the menu :
>
> First of all, thank you for taking care of the organisation.
>
> > 	Crêpes [0]
>
> Good choice!

Crêpes are fine!

> > I will manage to have a lot of different things to put on top (cheese,
> > ham, sweets, ???) but it would be über-cool if each of you could bring
> > either an first plate (peanuts, Debian cookies, wine, whatever)
>                                                   ^^^^
> /me, as a biologist, is puzzled: since when is wine considered a first
> plate?  :-)

/me as someone who doesn't drink alcohol is puzzled why a biologist
cares about if wine is served before dinner or not. (SCNR)

> > or a dessert (use your imagination). It shares the costs and brings
> > fun !  :)

We'll go shopping on our way to Corseaux.

> > If nobody objects to the crêpes, I will go shopping tomorrow.

I guess that's nailed now. :-)

> > I could also manage a fondue or a raclette (though more
> > expensive), just ask (early) !
>
> The fondue could be another choice and, in some way, a typical dish for
> Switzerland.

I like both, too, but especially Cheese Fondue. But Crêpes are fine,
too.

> I would be glad to pay more and share a fondue in lenny honour!

Same counts for me.

Anyway, I expect Crêpes for now and we (Martin and me) will get some
dessert, and probably also some chips and nuts.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/