Re: OpenExpo 2008 Z?rich, Sep 24-25

Hi,

Luca Capello schrieb am Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 01:57:01PM +0200:
> Is anyone present at the OpenExpo 2008 Zürich?

I'm not sure yet. I'm currently ill, and I'm not yet sure if I will
keep away from work another day this week. But if so (and I'm fit
again and no more infecting), I'm there on Thursday (probably
afternoon to evening) together with other guys from the LUGS.

> Enrico (cc:ed) is giving a talk on Wednesday and another friend of
> mine, Giorgio Pauletto (cc:ed as well) will talk on Thursday about
> the solution the State of Geneva adopted WRT to Open Source and Open
> Standards (IIRC based on Ubuntu).

I associate WRT with some WLAN routers from Linksys. But I guess
there's something different :-)

> For the reasons above, I'm quite tempted to go...

I'll give a notice as soon as I know that I can come to OpenExpo.
Would be happy to see you in RL once. Don't forget the T-Shirts. ;-)

		Gruß, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)