LinuxDay 29. November 2009 in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg, Österreich

Hallo Schweizer Debian Freunde
Hi Swiss Debian Friends

This year is the 10th birthday of the LinuxDay [1] in Dornbirn
Vorarlberg Austria. The event is organised by the local Linux User Group
Vorarlberg [2] and the HTL Dornbirn [3] who is providing the facilities.

We are looking for:

* Debian Speeches [4] (call for papers until Sept 28th 2008)
* people hosting a Debian project booth

of course we are also looking for other FOSS related speeches and
booths.

If the Swiss Debian Group is interested in having a Debian booth please
send your interests directly to the linuxday@lists.lugv.at mailinglist.
If you personally are interested in giving a speech please also contact
directly the mailinglist.

If you are having contacts to Austrian Debian User Group close to
Dornbirn, please let me know so that I can contact them as well.

Hope to you see the Debian project at the 10th LinuxDay in Dornbirn.

Regards

Sacha Schlegel

[1] http://www.lugv.eu/linuxday.html
[2] http://www.lugv.eu