Re: printed flyers

Hi Joost!

Keeping only the debian.ch mailing list cc:ed, since the debian-flyers
one is no more relevant.

On Tue, 20 May 2008 22:55:44 +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Op Tue 20 May 2008 om 01:50:56 +0200 schreef Luca Capello:
>> Yesterday and today I was fixing debian-flyers because of the Debian
>> presence at the Swiss LinuxDays 2008 [1].
> <snip patch stuff which I'll apply>
>
> If you have any leftover printed flyers after the event, I'm very much
> interested in having a pile of copies.  Which languages did you print?

I printed them in French and English only, since Genève is a
French-spoken city, but the event was held next to the UN/ITU site.  I
still have 19 of them in French and 11 in English.

> I am present at quite some events, so could easily distribute them.

In case no one from the debian.ch mailing list knows about forthcoming
events where these flyers can be distributed, I'll be glad to send them
to you.  Please privately contact me in 4/5 days :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca