debian.ch annual general meeting

Hi all,

debian.ch will hold its annual general meeting on
        Tuesday, 9 December 2008, 18.30 hours
in Basel at my home at
        Spalentorweg 55

Agenda:
  1. Review of Activities in 2008
  2. Review and Approval of the Financial Records for 2008,
     Exculpation of the Board
  3. Presentation and Acceptance of new debian.ch Members
  4. Board elections for 2009
  5. Modification of the Bylaws: legal residence moves to Basel

Members wishing to add additional issues to the agenda can send them in
by email to the list or to me no later than 1 Dec.

(This assembly is really just to satisfy law and our bylaws.  We originally
planned to hold this in the scope of a BSP or other Debian related event,
but none of us has resources to organize something right now.)

I'd appreciate an email if you plan to attend.  After the official part
(should be over quite quickly), food (Spaghetti?) will ensue.

Directions: http://map.search.ch/basel/spalentorweg-55
By public transport: tram 1 or 8 from the train station to "Schützenhaus",
from there see the map.

cu
-- vbi

--
MySQL keeps insisting on being a fun way to waste your time.
        -- Gunnar Wolf