Swisscom 25CHF value cards

Hi,

I was given two Swisscom Public Wireless LAN value cards of value
25CHF each:
  http://www.swisscom-mobile.ch/scm/gek_pwlan_tarife-en.aspx

I don't need them and so I thought I'd give them away to the first
two people who donate more than 15CHF to the debian.ch account:
  http://debian.ch/

"no survivors? then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
                                               -- captain jack sparrow