Re: OpenExpo 2008 Zürich, Sep 24-25

On Monday 22 September 2008 13.57:01 Luca Capello wrote:
> Is anyone present at the OpenExpo 2008 Zürich?

I'll be there; my main interest right now (for commercial reasons) is good
groupware solutions.  I'll yet have to sort through the schedule to see
where I'll be.

Those who'd like to meet me: ping me by mobile phone, number is in DD (if
you aren't: it's in Google but I won't repost, so mail me today if you
don't find it.)

cheers
-- vbi

--