Re: transporting shirts from geneva to zurich in July?

Hi there!

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:04:17 +0200, Didier Raboud wrote:
> I will travel from Vevey (via Lausanne, but not via Geneva...) to
> Benken (probably via Zurich) around the 10th of July. If this schedule
> can fit, please ask!

Merci Didier, at least for the "departure" I can find a way to bring one
(more) box(es) to Lausanne: I've at least one friend that travels at
UniL but lives in Geneva ;-)

How about the "arrival"?  Martin, could this fit for you?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca