Re: Debian-ch.org

Hi Didier!

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:01:26 +0200, Didier Raboud wrote:
> I noticed that the domain debian-ch.org is not registered. This type
> of domain names is somewhat used (debian-fr.org, debian-russian.org,
> ...) so I wondered...

FWIW, I prefer by far a local debian.ch domain than debian-ch.org,
because debian.ch is the official Debian representation of Debian in
Switzerland (and Principality of Liechtenstein).

This doesn't seem to be the case for debian-fr.org (a phpBB forum) or
debian-russian.org (managed by Plone).

Just my two 0.02CHF...

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca