Re: Debian-ch.org

also sprach Didier Raboud <didier@raboud.com> [2008.06.05.1101 +0200]:
> * Is the fact that debian-ch.org is free known to Debian.ch ?
> * Are there any intentions of "protecting" the domain name by
> acquiring it (if it has any sense) ?

No and no.

I don't see enough value in spending money on this, but if you
wanted to get the domain in the name of debian.ch, please do.

On the other hand, I also can't make decisions alone, so if I am
overruled...

"out of the crooked timber of humanity,
 no straight thing was ever made."
                                                       -- imanuel kant